Radio Pulpit subscribes to the following Statement of Faith and binds itself to it in all broadcasts:
- We believe in the Triune God - one Being but three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that God the Father is the Creator and Sustainer of the universe.
- We believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God, was born of the Virgin Mary, suffered and died, was physically raised from the dead, ascended into Heaven, and now sits at the right hand of God from where He will come again.
- We believe that the Person of the Holy Spirit, by His indwelling in our hearts, is our Sanctifier, Comforter and Advocate.
- We believe that the Bible is the inspired Word of God.
- We believe that man, by nature, is a sinner and without rebirth and conversion will not see God.
- We believe that the rebirth is a work of God, by His Word and Spirit, by which He gathers a community on earth to honour and serve Him. The means by which we appropriate what God has done for us, is faith in Jesus Christ as Saviour and Redeemer. Faith itself is a gift of God.
- We believe that God has called His children to proclaim the gospel to the whole world.
- We believe that God grants eternal life to those who have faith in Jesus Christ (Acts 4:12).