- To restore the presence of God
- In every home in South Africa and beyond
- In a major local African language (of preference)
- Applying preferred and affordable media technologies of the day
- Radio Pulpit is an independent, trans-cultural and trans-denominational media organisation.
- Our divine assignment is to proclaim the Gospel message through the production and broadcasting of radio programmes, supported by other electronic media, publications and community initiatives.
- Our focus is to be a companion to believers in their journey of faith and win unbelievers for Christ.
- We participate in radio missionary activities by facilitating and establishing Christian radio ministries in Africa and provide training and development opportunities for Christian broadcasters.
Integrity: Performing all tasks in a spirit of honesty, mutual respect, trust and authenticity and without hidden agenda.
Excellence: A dedication to excellence and zero defect of all our products and services.
Teamwork: Acceptance and understanding that contributing to team objectives is more important than pursuing own interests.
Accountability: The acknowledgment and willingness to take of responsibility for one’s own actions, behaviour and decisions.
Commitment: An affirmation, loyalty and devotion to the Organisation’s mission and vision.