The bridging counsellors of Radio Pulpit can be contacted in the following ways:
- Telephone: 24 hours daily: (012) 334-1320
- WhatsApp: 0769619749
- Letters: Mail to: Counselling, P.O. Box 3436, PRETORIA, 0001
To ensure a quality biblical counselling service to the clients of Radio Pulpit, the following criteria and and procedures are implemented in the recruitment and appointment of new bridging counsellors at Radio Pulpit:
- Accreditation with SAAP (South African Association for Pastoral Work) in Category 2
- Proof and evaluation of training in the theory and practice of biblical counselling (the completion of Course 2 of the Association for Biblical Counselling and Education will be a strong recommendation)
- Experience in the practice of Biblical counselling under supervision
- Written and practical assessment with regards to character, knowledge and skills
- Orientation in bridging counselling
- 3 months of probation under supervision.
The counsellors at Radio Pulpit have been blessed by the Lord with faith and love, and have been equipped with a wealth and variety in gifts, age, vocational background, life experience, counselling training, culture and language.
Dr Vorster Combrink is responsible for the management of the service and the mentoring of the counsellors. His training includes: post graduate studies in Practical Theology; 28 years experience as a pastor and 15 years experience as a biblical counsellor. He is also the executive director of ABCE (Association for Biblical Counselling and Education) – click here for more information on ABCE.
Sabina Vilakazi is responsible for coordination and administration of the counselling ministry and is also a very well equipped biblical counsellor.
The following counsellors are involved at present: Alta Saayman, Anjo Fourie, Babs van Dyk, Christina Senosha, David Mokoena, Elaine Eksteen, Frikkie Sauer, Gerrie Lubbe, Horatio Sehoole, Jan Lebogo, Jerry Hlangwane, Joseph Steyn, Leonie vd Bijl, Lileen Smit, Lorna Kent, Louis van Wyk, Lydia Gittens, Mandi Joubert, Marietjie Brittnell, Marlinda Swart, Martie van der Walt, Martina Opperman, Maruska de Jager, Rina Wucherpfennig, Rita Pieterse, Sylvester Makhuvele, Thandi Masango, Thomson Mashakeni.